I am on Zibbet!

My Amazon Store

Friday, May 22, 2009

Cheers Elite Bows and Streamers Available!




Moms of Cheers Elite girls and older girls, I have listed some bows on my site as well as order forms at Lakewood (Paducah). Streamers are $7 and I will need to know if your/your daughter's hair is shoulder length (or shorter) or very long (mid back or longer). Bows are made to match the warm-ups. THESE ARE NOT THE COMPETITION BOWS THAT MATCH THE UNIFORMS!! These are simply for wearing with your t-shirts and warm ups. If you might be interested in other clips or headbands made-to-match your tees and warm-ups, let me know! I've got lots of different styles...and can make just about anything you can think of!!

If you are with another cheer squad and interested in similar items, please contact me at kateandalli@gmail.com!

No comments: