I am on Zibbet!

My Amazon Store

Thursday, October 23, 2008

MADE-TO-MATCH



Specializing in Made-to-Match bows, let me make the PERFECT bow for ALL your outfits! We've all been there before - you found a great outfit, but there's either NO HAIR BOW to match, or they're not the right clip style...

I can make bows to match your FAVORITE lines, like GYMBOREE, CHILDREN'S PLACE, JANIE AND JACK, LIMITED TOO...and MORE!!

This pictured POLKA DOT MULTI-COLORED bow is being featured because its a LOOPY BOW attached to an ALLIGATOR CLIP! THOSE ARE HARD TO FIND!!

Please ask if you need no-slip grip attached to your bows. Alligator loopy bows ALWAYS have a grip attached!

Apple bow shown can mix with either Gymbo or Gap Kids recent lines - ask me about apple bows - or even simple apple clippies in RED or LIGHT GREEN - perfect for matching those lines or just to add interest with any outfit! Great for school,too!

No comments: