I am on Zibbet!

My Amazon Store

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holiday Boutique - St. Louis, MO


Saturday, November 8, 2008 10:00am-2:00pm
Please come join me at Goddard School @ 6040 Telegraph Rd. (St. Louis, MO)

Various vendors will be there with items from Pampered Chef and purses to Boutique Accessories and more!!!

I've been getting everything ready and just want to promote this event!!! I hope to see you come out and start or finish your holiday shopping! I'll have many holiday accessories to complement your little girls Holiday attire! And - if you need something special, don't hesitate to e-mail, call or comment me. I love a custom order!

Some things I'll have with me this weekend: Bows, bows and more bows (polka dots, snowflakes, cupcakes, kitties, happy birthday, daddy's girl, mommy's girl, big sister, lil sister, and more solid bows), clippies, crocheted headbands, crocheted beanies with gerbera daisies, bling gerbera daisies, and other flowers, woven headbands, necklaces (some pendants, some new button chokers!). I'll also have a small basket for a raffle prize!

I hope you'll be able to come out to see me and the other vendors. If you'll be there and you have special request that I can get done tonight or tomorrow morning, please - contact me ASAP!! See you at the Holiday Boutique

No comments: