I am on Zibbet!

My Amazon Store

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

REQUEST AN ITEM! (or schedule an appointment!)


I would love to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to my items! Please feel free to contact me via a comment on this blog while I attempt to get my site UP AND RUNNING!! OR at mandyhannan@yahoo.com

For those of you who are local, please contact me for an appointment time NOW for your holiday matching sessions! EVERY little PRINCESS needs BOWS AND CLIPPIES, PENDANTS and BIG BLING FLOWER beanies for CHRISTMAS! I am currently filling orders locally through appointment only to match your princesses Christmas Dresses - and the fun outfits they'll be getting from SANTA!

Remember the stocking stuffers...How about a fun, custom holiday or school color WOVEN HEADBAND? These are going QUICKLY!

***Oh...If you're in the area, the Franklin School Chili Supper is THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! You can find 2 of my items in the Kindergarten Christmas Basket! A Snowflake Red/White Bow and a FUN, CHRISTMAS WOVEN HEADBAND!***

No comments: