I am on Zibbet!

My Amazon Store

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Check out ChunkyBling.com

I came across this great jewelry website called ChunkyBling.com. They specialize in those cute, beaded, interchangeable watches. But they've also got a great selection of chunky bracelets, rings, and interchangeable charm necklaces. This jewelry is really cute and the price is really great! They even have a jewelry naming contest where you can win stuff. If you haven't checked them out, you should definitely take a look at their site. My favorite band and face combo is the Medium Round Silver face...with (oh, okay, I have 3 favorites) either the Perfectly Posh Pearls, the Breakfast at Tiffany's, or Diamonds and Ice!!!! I like the Breakfast at Tiffany's Cluster and all the pearl bracelets...especially elegant pearl! Check out this site - its so cute! Just use any of these links below!!! These would make awesome gifts - or something great to treat yourself to!

Interchangeable Watches

Beaded Watches

ChunkyBling.com

Chunky Bracelets

Interchangeable Charm Necklaces


I do hope you'll go check out ChunkyBling.com!!! Please, send me some love on my blog, especially if you love this site!!!

No comments: